The Prayer of Solomon is said to be a potent ritual and prayer that invokes many of the divine names of God, including the Sephiroth and the angelic heirarchies. The prayer must be said with absolute respect and reverence, and only those who have purified themselves with magickal work may speak the names.
- Powers of the Kingdom, be under my left foot and in my right hand.
- Glory and Eternity, touch my two shoulders and guide me in the ways of Victory.
- Mercy and Justice, be the balance and splendour of my life.
- Understanding and Wisdom, give me the Crown.
- Spirits of Malkuth, lead me between the two columns on which rests the edifice of the Temple.
- Angels of Netzach and Hod, make me fast on the cubic stone of Yesod.
- O Gedulaël! O Geburaël! O Tiphareth!
- Binaël, be my love.
- Ruah Chokmaël, be my light.
- Be what you are and what you will be, O Ketheriel.
- Ishim, help me in the name of Shadai.
- Kerubim, be my strength in the name of Adonai.
- Bnei Elohim, be my brothers in the name of the Son and by the virtues of Tiphareth.
- Elohim, fight for me in the name of the Tetragrammaton.
- Melachim, protect me in the name of Yahveh.
- Seraphim, purify my love in the name of Eloha.
- Hashmalim, enlighten me by the splendour of Elohim and the Shekinah.
- Aralim, act.
- Ophanim, turn and shine.
- Hayoth ha-Kadosh, cry out, speak, roar, bellow.
- Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, Shadai, Adonai.
- Yod Hé Vav Hé.
- Ehieh Asher Ehieh.
- Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia.
- Angels: and other Mysteries of the Tree of Life - Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov (ISBN 1895978076)
This article is a stub. You can help the Miriadic Wiki by expanding it.